NF5466M6 is a 4U dual-socket storage server featured by high storage capacity, robust computing performance and excellent I/O expansion. It is designed for scenarios such as warm/cold data storage, big data storage, cloud storage pool, etc.
1. Support up to 46×3.5-inch drives and an extraordinary storage capacity of up to 828TB (18TB per drive) to meet the needs of local data storage.
2. A maximum of 16 x hot-pluggable NVMe SSDs allows high-capacity data cache and provides ten times the IOPS of high-end enterprise-class SATA SSDs. The ultimate storage IO brings a leap in storage performance and is an excellent choice for storage tier strategy.
3. Support up to 16 x DCPMMs and each has a maximum capacity of 512GB, which ensures data integrity without degrading memory capacity and bandwidth in the event of system shutdown.
1. The 4U space supports 2 x 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 40 cores per CPU (increased by 1.42 times),and 270W TDP. The overall performance is improved by 46%.
2. Support heterogeneous computing acceleration and up to 2 x FHFL GPUs or 8 x FHHL GPUs to meet the IVA (image and video analysis) application.
1. Support up to 13 x PCIe slots, an increase of 62% compared to the previous generation and further enhancing I/O expansion capability.
2. Support a variety of storage, I/O, network and GPU combinations, which satisﬁes diﬀerent application scenarios and allows the user to conﬁgure as needed.
NF5466M6 adopts a reliable and safe design scheme and supports anti-vibration, overcurrent and overvoltage protection, hot plug, etc. Also, it has undergone rigorous stability, performance, and heat dissipation tests to ensure stable operation. Support a set of energy-saving technologies, such as intelligent fan speed regulation and power management, energy-eﬃ-cient hard drives, automatic PSU hibernation. Meanwhile, IEIT power management suite helps the user with real-time power consumption monitor and control.
4U rackmount server
1 or 2 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors processors
Up to 40 cores and 3.6 GHz
3 UPIs and 11.2GT/s per link
Max. TDP 270W
32 x memory slots
Each processor supports 8 x memory channels and each channel supports a maximum of 2 memory slots
Memory speed can reach 3200MT/s. Support RDIMM and BPS/NVDIMM.
Memory protection mechanisms: ECC, memory mirroring, memory-level protection
24 × 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs (hot-plug)
16 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs (hot-plug)
4 x 2.5-inch SATA/SAS/NVMe SSDs (hot-plug)
6 x 3.5-inch SATA/SAS HDDs in the middle
Up to 2 x TF cards
Up to 16 x U.2 NVMe SSDs
(Max. HDD support is determined by the speciﬁc conguration)
I/O Scalable Slot
Up to 13×PCIe slots, including 1×PCIe RAID controller card and 1×OCP3.0 slot
1x OCP3.0, 1/10/25/40/100/200Gb/s
1/10/25/40/100/200Gb standard NICs
2 x rear USB3.0 + 1 x front USB3.0 + 1 x front USB2.0
1 x rear VGA 1 x COM port 1 x front VGA
8056, N+1 redundancy and hot-pluggable
1+1 redundant platinum power supplies High-voltage DC and titanium power supply
An independent 1000Mbps NIC dedicated to IPMI remote management
Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, etc.
Dimension(W x H x D)
482mm(19inches) x 174.5mm(6.9 inches) x 842.5mm(33.2 inches) (with mount ears)
447mm(17.6 inches) x 174.5mm(6.9 inches)x 837.3mm(33 inches) (without mount ears)
62kg (136.7 lbs)