The i24M6 is a high-density multi-node server featuring high performance, reliability, and intelligence in a standard 2U rack to cater for heavy computing applications while conserving rack space, energy consumption, and deployment costs. As an optimal solution for reducing the total cost of ownership (TCO) of cloud computing data centers, this 2U4N server is designed for distributed or hyper-converged infrastructure such as high-performance computing (HPC), cloud resource pool, and big data analysis and aimed at large- and medium-sized enterprises in vertical industries like fifinance and transportation.
1. Allows 4 dual-socket server nodes in a 2U rack.
2. 4 times the computing density of the 2U rack server, improving utilization of equipment rooms signifificantly.
3. Modularizes the server nodes to accelerate deployment and facilitate node replacement and upgrade, reducing equipment room deployment time by 50% or more.
4. Provides NUMA I/O balancing design to balance computing and storage resources within the system and optimize overall performance of various services and applications.
1. Shares redundancy power supplies and fans among server nodes to ensure system stability, and supports power capping to improve performance and save energy based on effiffifficient power supply control.
2. Supports security-enhanced TPM/TCM chips to protect data and information system security.
3. Provides the CMC module to manage status of power supplies and fans in various nodes, and allows you to check the confifiguration and status of each node by cooperating with the BMC module.
1. With 24 All-Flash NVMe drives, boosts the storage I/O speed by 10 times and offffers a higher data cache rate and lower service delay.
2. Supports multi-confifiguration DCPMMs, realizing nonvolatile data storage while increasing the memory capacity. Provides two built-in M.2 drives, allowing for software and hardware RAID confifiguration.
3. Supports up to 3 PCIe 4.0 x16 slots in a single node, including 1 hot-swap OCP 3.0 NIC, diversifying network interface options and delivering flflexible network specififications for applications.
|Speciﬁcations||Four 2-socket computing nodes in a 2U rack|
|Processor||Two Third Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors|
|Three UPI links, with a rate of up to 11.2 GT/s per link|
|Up to 270 W TDP ( in speciﬁc circumstance)|
|Memory||Up to 16 DDR4 DIMMs of 3200 MHz per node|
|8 DIMMs per CPU and 16 DIMMs for two CPUs|
|Storage controller||RAID controller and SAS controller|
|Onboard PCH supporting 6 × SATA ports (2 × Slimline x4)|
|Onboard NVMe controller with optional Intel NVME RAID Key|
|NIC||1 OCP 3.0 NIC and 2 standard PCIe 4.0 NICs per node|
|OCP NIC: supports 10 Gb/25 Gb/100 Gb|
|Standard PCIe NIC: 1 Gb/10 Gb/25 Gb/40 Gb Ethernet, 56 Gb/100 Gb InﬁniBand, and 16 Gb FC|
|I/O expansion slot||2 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots per node|
|Port||1 SUV port (which can be expanded into 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 VGA port, and 2 serial ports) per node|
|1 IPMI port|
|Fan||80 mm N+1 redundancy fans for system cooling in the middle of the chassis|
|PSU||Two 2000 W PSUs (Platinum)|
|System management||BMC + CMC, supporting IPMI, KVM over IP, and virtual media|
|Operating system||Windows Server, Red Hat, SUSE, Citrix, Oracle, Neokylin, ESXi, and Ubuntu|
|Storage||Up to 3 front 3.5" drives per node||Up to 6 front 2.5" drives per node|
|Up to 2 built-in M.2 SSDs per node||Up to 2 built-in M.2 SSDs per node|
|Up to 12 front 3.5" drives or 2.5" drives per server||Up to 24 front 2.5" drives per server|
|Dimensions||3.5" drive chassis: 446 mm (w) × 87.5 mm (h) × 845 mm (d) (17.56 × 3.44 × 33.27 in)||2.5" drive chassis: 446 mm (w) × 87.5 mm (h) × 805 mm (d) (17.56 × 3.44 × 33.27 in)|
|Packing box: 721 mm (w) x 279 mm (h) x||Packing box: 721 mm (w) x 279 mm (h) x|
|1168 mm (d) (28.39 × 10.98 × 45.98 in)||1168 mm (d) (28.39 × 10.98 × 45.98 in)|
|Weight||Net weight of 3.5" drive chassis in full||Net weight of 2.5" drive chassis in full|
|conﬁguration: 42.9 kg (94.58 lbs)||conﬁguration: 40.5 kg (94.58 lbs)|
|Gross weight of 3.5" drive chassis in full||Gross weight of 3.5" drive chassis in full conﬁguration: 55.4 kg (131.40 lbs) (Gross weight includes: chassis + packing box + rails + accessory box)|
|conﬁguration: 59.6 kg (131.40 lbs)|
|(Gross weight includes: chassis +|
|packing box + rails + accessory box)|
|Operating temperature||5°C ‒ 35°C (41°F - 95°C)|