The 2U dual-socket NF5260M6 server features the 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor. Relying on the agility of a modular design and PCIe resource configuration, it supports on-demand front and rear panel configurations and an innovative architecture that can respond to various Internet applications, making it an ideal choice for data centers.
1. Employing a 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, NF5260M6 supports up to 40 cores and 80 threads per CPU with a TDP of up to 270 W and Max Turbo Frequency of 3.6 GHz through 3 UPI links at 11.2 GT/s. This CPU configuration allows for higher processing performance.
2. Up to 32 DDR4 ECC memory modules (3200 MT/s, RDIMMs), with the maximum capacity reaching 4 TB, are supported to deliver high speed and superior availability.
3. DCPMMs, with a maximum capacity of 512 GB and bandwidth of 3200 MHz, are supported to ensure memory data integrity in case of power failure without compromising on memory capacity and bandwidth.
1. Up to 12 × 3.5" or 24 × 2.5" drives are supported in the front, and up to 4 × 2.5" drives are supported in the rear, enabling the server to support a maximum of 16 hot-swap all-flash NVMe SSDs.
2. Without onboard PCIe slots, it can be customized to meet customers' requirements and improve cost performance of the server.
3. Up to 2 optional OCP NIC 3.0 modules of notification type are available, and 10 Gb, 25 Gb, 40 Gb, 100 Gb, and 200 Gb network interfaces are provided to offer a more flexible architecture for different network applications.
4. Up to 6 standard PCIe expansion cards and built-in RAID cards are supported to provide more I/Os.
5. Two optional built-in M.2 modules are available to meet various storage requirements.
1. Designed user friendly, the entire system supports tool-free maintenance. With enhanced structural parts, it allows easy assembly/disassembly, greatly reducing the O&M time.
2. IEIT's unique intelligent regulating technology combined with an advanced air cooling system creates an optimum working environment to ensure the stable running of the server.
3. With new BMC (Baseboard Management Controller) technology, technicians can monitor system parameters via a web interface, receive alarms via fault diagnosis LEDs in case of faults, and mark the faulty servers via the UID LEDs on the front panel. This helps technicians to quickly identify parts that have failed (or parts in a faulty state), which streamlines maintenance, shortens troubleshooting time, and improves system availability.
4. With BMC, technicians can monitor system parameters, get alarms in a timely manner and take proper actions accordingly to ensure stable running of the system and minimize system downtime.
2U rack server
1. 1 to 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors:
2. Up to 40 cores
3. Max Turbo Frequency of 3.6 GHz
4. 3 UPI links and up to 11.2 GT/s per link
5. TDP up to 270 W
1. Up to 32 DIMMs
2. Eight memory channels per processor, and up to 2 memory slots per channel
3. Up to 3200 MT/s
4. RDIMMs and Optane® PMem 200 series supported
5. ECC, memory mirroring and memory rank sparing
24 × 2.5" hot-swap SATA/SAS/NVMe SSDs (max. 16 NVMe drives)
12 × 2.5/3.5" hot-swap SATA/SAS/NVMe SSDs
4 × 2.5" hot-swap SATA/SAS/NVMe SSDs
Two optional SATA M.2
1. RAID controller and SAS controller
2. Onboard PCH supports 14 × SATA ports
3. Supports NVMe drives in Pass-Through mode
2 optional OCP 3.0 modules (1 Gb, 10 Gb, 25 Gb, 40 Gb, 100 Gb, and 200 Gb)
Supports standard cards (1 Gb, 10 Gb, 25 Gb, 40 Gb, 100 Gb, and 200 Gb)
I/O Expansion Slots
1. Up to 6 standard PCIe cards
2. 4 half-height and half-length PCIe 4.0 x16 cards and 2 half-height and half-length PCIe 4.0 x8 cards or 4 standard PCIe cards and 2 OCP 3.0 cards
3. 4 full-height and half-length PCIe 4.0 x16 cards
2 × USB 3.0, and 1 × VGA
2 × USB 3.0, 1 × RJ45, and 1 × VGA
6 × 6056 fans supporting N+1 redundancy
Single/Dual PSUs of 800 W/1300 W/1600 W/2000 W; 1+1 redundancy
Supports PMBus to implement Node Manager 4.0 function
Integrated with a separate 1 Gbps NIC which is dedicated for remote IPMI management
Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Red Hat 7.8/7.9/8.2/8.3, SUSE 12.5/15.2, CentOS 7.8/8.2, Debian 10.2, NeoKylin Linux Advanced Server V7 Update 6, Oracle Linux 7.9/8.3, VMware ESXi 6.7 U3/7.0, and Ubuntu 18.04.05/20.04.1
Chassis: 435 mm (W) × 87 mm (H) × 779.5 mm (D)
Packaging box: 651 mm (W) × 295 mm (H) × 1031 mm (D)
12 × 3.5" configuration (rear 2.5" drives included)
Chassis (excluding packing box): 30 kg; Gross weight: 40 kg (packaging box + rails + accessory box)
24 × 2.5" configuration (rear 2.5" drives included)
Chassis (excluding packing box): 24 kg; Gross weight: 34 kg (packaging box + rails + accessory box)
5-45°C (For details, please refer to the white paper)