NF8260M6 is a 2U 4-socket rackmount server built on the third generation of the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor. In a compact 2U space, NF8260M6 delivers uncompromising density, reliability and intelligence to satisfy the higher-density deployment needs of the customer. NF8260M6 is an ideal solution for customers to reduce the TCO of the cloud computing data center by saving data center resources, improving energy efficiency, and reducing the deployment cost. NF8260M6 is designed for HPC, cloud applications, distributed infrastructures, hyper-converged infrastructures of large and medium-sized enterprises and Internet enterprises.
1. NF8260M6 adopts a 2U form factor and integrates 4 latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with a maximum speed of 3.9GHz, up to 112 physical cores, and 224 threads, providing users with powerful parallel computing and processing capabilities.
2. NF8260M6 supports 6 UPI channels and the data communication bandwidth between CPUs is doubled, which empowers non-NUMA applications with enhanced performance. Memory speed is accelerated to 3200MT/s, shortening the waiting time caused by frequent IO. Both NVMe and M.2 SSDs supports hardware RAID for data reliability.
1. NF8260M6 adopts a modular IO design with full-height and half-height options, enabling IO balance and satisfying different IO expansion needs of customers.
2. The hard drive module supports up to 25 2.5-inch hard drives and an option of 24 NVMe SSDs, providing a high IOPS solution for distributed storage and excellent expansion capacity.
3. The hot-swap OCP 3.0 network card offers multiple network interface options (1/10/25/100 Gb) to meet different needs.
1. A recovery mechanism is designed to protect the firmware and core data. Support BMC, BIOS, 1+1 flash memory redundancies. Prevent physical damage to the chip or malicious modification of data stored in ROM.
2. Support SMART PPR memory protection. Detect and repair memory faults during the boot process.
3. Support fault prediction and __alert for core components, which can report exceptions in advance and reduce unplanned operation and maintenance.
1. Support light path diagnostics. The entire chassis adopts tool-free disassembly and maintenance. Other tool-free or hot-swap components or modules include: screw-free hard drive trays, tool-free PCIe expansion modules, tool-free base board, hot-swappable fans/hard drive backplanes/core components; leading to quick (dis)assembly and maintenance. Support optimized temperature sensing at the air inlet and enhanced PID controller for the fan, which helps enhance the cooling performance.
2. PSU load balance enables real-time load monitoring and adjustment through BMC. The fan supports N+1 redundancy, which ensures system operation under the ambient temperature and conducts real-time temperature monitoring. As a result, the data center enables higher performance at lower energy consumption.
3. In terms of operation and maintenance, it supports the latest version of IPMI 1.8, Redfish, and RESTful. Support light path diagnostics for the memory to quickly locate faults, simplifying maintenance and improving system availability. Support single hard drive power-on and power-off to maximize the performance and reduce maintenance difficulties.
|2U rackmount server|
1. 2-4 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor(s)
2. Up to 28 cores (2.9GHz)
3. Max. speed of 3.9GHz (8 cores)
4. 6 UPI interconnected chains and up to 10.4GT/s per chain
5. Max. power of 250W
1. Up to 48 DDR4 DIMMs, max. speed of 3,200MT/s
RDIMM and LRDIMM, and max.128G for each
Up to 12 DIMMs per CPU (48 DIMMs/4CPUs)24 Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory 200 Series (Barlow Pass) and max. 512GB for each
Front: up to 24/25 x 2.5-inch drives, and (optional) 24 x NVMe SSDs
Built-in: support up to 2 x M.2 SSDs and 2 x Micro SD cards.
SATA controller that supports RAID 0/1/5/10;
NVMe controller with optional Intel NVMe RAID Key;
Optional standard PCIe RAID controller.
|OCP 3.0 x 16 network cards (options: 1/10/25/100 Gb)|
and standard PCIe cards (options: 1/10/25/40/100 Gb).
I/O Expansion Slot
|Up to 12 x standard PCIe slots and 1 x OCP 3.0 slot.|
|Front: 1 x USB2.0 port, 1 x USB3.0 port, 1x VGA port|
Built-in: 1 x USB3.0 ports
Rear: 2 x USB3.0 port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x dedicated management port, 1 x BMC port,
and 1 x COM port
|6 x hot-swap N+1 redundant fans|
|Up to 2 x 800W/1300W/1600W/2000W CRPS power supplies (Platinum), 1+1 redundancy. Option: titanium-level.|
|On-board BMC provides a 1Gb RJ45 management port that is dedicated to remote management of IPMI.|
BMC Flash on-chip redundancy.
|Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Vmware ESXi, etc.|
Dimension （W x H xD）
435mm x 87mm x 841mm
17.12 inch x 3.42 inch x 33.11 inch
Less than 34 kg at full load.
Refer to the technical white paper for details.
|5℃ to 45℃|
41 ℉ to 113℉
Refer to the technical white paper for details.